“The only requirement for A.A. membership is a desire to stop drinking.” Tradition Three
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.
The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy, neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.
- Each page has a calendar of the current day’s meetings and events.
- Use the “search” option at the top of each page to find information quickly.
- Mobile users will need to use Menu bar above will activate options to browse other pages.
- The events calendar is slow to load. Be patient as we work to resolve the issue.
- We have open service positions at the district level, and elections are upon us! Please talk to your groups GSR for more information.
- Quarterly District Speaker Meeting Tonight (January 14th at 8:00 PM) is Canceled