“Each group has but one primary purpose – to carry its message to the alcoholic who still suffers.” – Tradition Five
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.
The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy, neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.
For more information, see our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page HERE
Upcoming District 23 Events:
SERVICE-PALOOZA! On Saturday May 19th, District 23 will be hosting a service-oriented event. Come learn about service opportunities in the district & hear how service work has impacted some of your fellow AA members. And eat some pie! LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS EVENT
Saturday May 12 @ West Side Presbyterian Church
- Monthly District Business meeting at 10 a.m.
Grape Free Press
Read or download the latest version of our own local AA newsletter! (click link below)
- Each page has a calendar of the current day’s meetings and events.
- Use the “search” option at the top of each page to find information quickly.
- Mobile users will need to use Menu bar above will activate options to browse other pages.
- The events calendar may be slow to load. Thanks for your patience.